Friday 5 May 2017

Outing for food.

Sole purpose? Running vagrant is a waste of time. Something beyond our grasp, the chaos theory. Recess at the workplace is no freedom at all, what with CCTV hovering above. Smoking corner are character killer as it's a filthy habit to the celibate. No idea why i wite all these, guess it's just sharing a withdrawal syndrome after a hectic day. No one in the right frame of mind will read these.

Is there a right platform to stay connected with those who care? WhatsApp is too short and simplified in a hurried manner. People don't take the pain to explain or express themselves on WhatsApp. I wish to find a special vehicle to carry my thoughts to a new level. Hoping someone will chip in with a feasible idea for me to carry on with my live.

I can be reached via mobile +60104327663

No comments:

Post a Comment